Applications are invited by Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) for the post of junior engineer in various departments. Interested candidates can visit the official website to register for UKSSSC junior engineer 2019. The authority will select the candidates for the concerned post based on their performance in the written test. Candidates need to clear the cutoff marks pre-fixed by the authority to get selected into the service.
|Online registration date||15-07-2019|
|Last date to register||25-08-2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee||27-08-2019|
|Written exam date||December 2019|
The exam pattern for UKSSSC junior engineering recruitment is as follows-
- Mode: Offline
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Duration: 2 hours
- Medium of instructions: Hindi and English
- Total marks: 100 marks
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- Negative marking: 1/4th marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
How to apply for UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019
Latest Government Jobs Updates
|Department Name||Total Vacancies||More Details||Last Date|
|Indian Railway||1450||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Indian Army||375||Get Details||17-August-2019|
|Teaching Jobs||1250||Get Details||09-August-2019|
|Engineering Jobs||120||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Bank Jobs||630||Get Details||28-July-2019|
|Police Jobs||2200||Get Details||08-August-2019|
Candidates need to go through “one-time registration” by visiting the website of UKSSSC to apply for the post of JE. They need to provide their username, email address and mobile number to generate an OTP. Once the OTP is received on the registered number, candidates can login into the website to fill their details. The details in the form must be filled with extreme caution as no editing request will be entertained once the form is submitted successfully. Once the form is completed, candidates need to make sure that they have uploaded their documents. After carefully reviewing the details, candidates can proceed towards the payment section and pay the required fee. Incomplete forms will be rejected by the authority.
Candidates can pay the application fee either through online mode or with the help of citizen service centres. The application fee structure is as follows-
|Category||Application fee to be paid|
|General/OBC/EWS candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ST and PWD candidates from Uttarakhand||Rs. 150/-|
Applicants have to fulfill these eligibility requirements for UKSSSC junior engineer recruitment 2019-
- Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who moved to India, before 1962, with the intention of settling down permanently in India or a PIO who has moved to India from Burma, Pakistan, Uganda, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Zambia, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with intention of settling down permanently in India.
- Age limit: Between 21 years old and 42 years old as on 1st July 2019.
- Educational qualification: An applicant must have completed 3 years of diploma course in civil engineering from a recognized institute/university.
Mode of selection
For selection into the service, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained by them in the written examination. Candidates belonging to the general and OBC category must secure 45 marks to qualify the written test. However, those from SC/ST categories only need to obtain 35 marks for the same. The final result of UKSSSC JE recruitment will be published on the website of the commission. Candidates selected will be issued an appointment letter after the verification of their original documents.