Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites candidates for the recruitment of fisheries development officer and assistant fisheries development officer in its fisheries department. Candidates interested in RPSC FDO recruitment 2019 can apply online for the same. Selection into the concerned post will be done according to the marks secured by the candidates in the online/offline exam and performance in the interview.
|Beginning of form submission||15-07-2019|
|Last date to submit the form||14-08-2019|
|Exam date||Soon to be announced|
Given below are the eligibility requirements for the concerned posts under RPSC fisheries development officer recruitment-
Age: The minimum age of the candidate has to be 21 years and his/her age should not exceed more than 40 years. Reserved category candidates from Rajasthan can claim relaxation in upper age as per the rules of the government.
Latest Government Jobs Updates
|Department Name||Total Vacancies||More Details||Last Date|
|Indian Railway||1450||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Indian Army||375||Get Details||17-August-2019|
|Teaching Jobs||1250||Get Details||09-August-2019|
|Engineering Jobs||120||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Bank Jobs||630||Get Details||28-July-2019|
|Police Jobs||2200||Get Details||08-August-2019|
- For FDO: An applicant should possess a master’s degree in fisheries science (M.F.Sc) or M.Sc in zoology with special paper in fisheries from a recognized university.
- For assistant FDO: A candidate should have done master’s degree course in fisheries science (M.F.Sc) or M.Sc zoology with special paper in fisheries from a recognized university OR should possess a bachelor degree in fisheries science (B.F.Sc.) with one-year diploma in professional development program from the central institute of fisheries education, Mumbai.
- Note: For both the posts, working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture is required.
The application form can be obtained from the official website of the commission i.e. rpsc.rajasthan/gov.in. The link to fill the application form can be found at the SSO portal. After filling the application form, candidates have to visit the recruitment portal to pay the application/examination fee for the recruitment. In case the candidate has filled incorrect information mistakenly and submitted the form, then they can request for correction by paying Rs. 300/- within a given time period. Once the window closes, no further request for correction in particulars will be entertained by the authority.
- Unreserved /EWS and Rajasthan’s creamy layer BC/EBC category candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Non-creamy layer BC/EBC candidates from Rajasthan: Rs. 250/-
- Candidates from SC/ST category and those whose annual income is less than 2.5 lakhs need to pay Rs. 150/- as the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode. No fee shall be refunded once the payment is successfully made.
Mode of selection
Candidates need to qualify the online/offline test conducted by the authority to get shortlisted for the personal interview round. The commission will publish a merit list of the shortlisted candidates on its official website. Such candidates have to appear for the final round of selection i.e. interview. A final merit list will be announced bearing the names of the candidates who are selected for the post of fisheries development officer and assistant fisheries development officer. After successful verification of the candidate’s documents, the commission will release the appointment letters to the selected candidates.