Reserve Bank of India has announced a notification regarding Engagement of Medical
Consultant. The Posts are on Contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration. The job is in
dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India, Ahmedabad. The interested candidates are required to check their eligibility and apply for the posts before the last date i.e. 30 th March 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
RBI Recruitment | Reserve Bank of India Recruitment | 03 Medical Consultant Posts
Name of the Organization : Reserve Bank of India.
RBI Medical Consultant 2018 Post.
Medical Consultant : 03 Posts.
1. The Contract for engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any
renewal of engagement on completion of the contract.
2. The selection will be done through interview of eligible candidates.
3. There will be a contract with the Bank before engagement as Medical Consultant with
fixed hourly remuneration.
4. The Duties in the Bank dispensaries include treatment of minor & major illness for
which the employees & their dependents may call on you.
5. The Treatment of emergency cases brought to the dispensary or in the departments or
in the Bank’s premises or outside the Bank’s premises and reference to appropriate
Hospitals whenever called upon to attend even when such necessity arises outside
normal working hours.
6. Administration of all types of injections & responsibility for administering all types of
injections rests with you for any untoward reaction.
7. Administration of injections by the Pharmacists in your absence is discouraged.
8. The important dressings and minor surgeries are to be handled only by you. If you are
convinced that the Pharmacists, have the requisite competence routine dressings may
be handled by them.
9. To inspect the office premises/Staff Quarters and Officers' Quarters once a month and
report whether they are kept in a sanitary and hygienic condition. 13. To do prophylactic
inoculations for typhoid, etc. and vaccination for small-pox whenever necessary. 14. To
submit an annual report as on the 30th June in the prescribed form on the general
health of the staff.
1. The candidate should have MBBS degree from any university recognized by the Medical
Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
2. The candidate having post graduate degree in General medicine can also apply.
3. The applicant should have a minimum of 2 years of experience practicing medicine in
any hospital or clinic.
4. The applicants should have their own clinic/ dispensary or place of residence within a
radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries as listed below.
5. The remuneration of the Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with
reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
The age limit for the Post will be as per government norms.
1. The remuneration for entire period of contract is Rs. 850/- per hour.
2. Out of total monthly remuneration, as sum of Rs. 1, 000/- per month may be treated as
How to Apply for RBI Medical Consultant Jobs 2018.
1. Visit the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
2. Scroll down and click on ‘Opportunities@RBI’ Option.
3. Go to current vacancies>> vacancies option.
4. Select ‘Engagement of Medical Consultant (MC) on contract basis with fixed hourly
5. Read the notification carefully.
6. Download the format given in the detailed notification.
7. Fill all the details as instructed.
8. Prepare an envelope super scribing the name of the post on it.
9. Send it to the address provided in the notification.
Important Dates for RBI Medical Consultant Vacancies 2018.
The last date to apply for the Post is 30 th March 2018.