Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board has published an employment advertisement titled as Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 regarding the placement of Constable Posts. There are lots of applicants who want to join the Rajasthan Police they must apply for the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment before the closing date after getting all the details through this section.
Name Of Organization: Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board
Name Of Posts: Constable
Total No. of Posts: 5500
Application Submission closing date: 21st November 2017
Rajasthan Police Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates must have 10th or 12th passed certificate or have its equivalent qualification from a recognized educational board.
Applicant’s age must be lies in between the 17 years to 26 years for Male 17 to 30 years for Female and the relaxation in upper age will be provided to the reserved category applicants as per the organization norms.
- For the General/OBC: Rs. 400/-
- For the ST/SC/Categories candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Applicants are required to pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking.
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
For Male Candidates:
- Height: Minimum 168 cm.
- Chest: Minimum 81 cm.
- He should complete the 10km race within 60 Minutes i.e 1 hour
For Female Candidates:
- Height: Minimum 157 cm.
- She should complete 5km race within 35 Minutes.
All those applicants who will be Shortlisted for constable posts will get the Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20,200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
Process To Apply For Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants have to follow the department official website at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now read the instruction carefully and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link as available.
- Fill the online application form properly and upload the scanned photograph/signature or other documents if required.
- Submit the form within given time period after he successfully submission of the form must take a print out of the filled form to keep it safe for future use.
Last Date to submit the online Application Form: 21st November 2017
Go through the Official Link to get complete details.