North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong (NEIGRIHMS) invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on direct recruitment. Interested candidates have to submit the prescribed application form with attested copies of documents before 19th August 2019. The authority will be shortlisting the applications of the candidates for the written test. Final selection of the candidates will be done as per their performance in the written exam.
|Availability of the application form||11-07-2019|
|Final date of form submission||19-08-2019|
|Written test date||Soon to be announced|
|Result declaration||Soon to be announced|
Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not make the candidate eligible to be called for the written test. The shortlisting will entirely depend on the decision of the authority. However, it is equally essential for the candidate to meet the following conditions to get shortlisted-
Nationality: Only Indian citizens can apply for the recruitment.
Latest Government Jobs Updates
|Department Name||Total Vacancies||More Details||Last Date|
|Indian Railway||1450||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Indian Army||375||Get Details||17-August-2019|
|Teaching Jobs||1250||Get Details||09-August-2019|
|Engineering Jobs||120||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Bank Jobs||630||Get Details||28-July-2019|
|Police Jobs||2200||Get Details||08-August-2019|
- For nursing officer/health educator/warden: The age of the candidate must not exceed 35 years as on last date of application submission.
- For pharmacist/ Jr. Lab technician/CSSD assistant/technical assistant: The upper age limit is 30 years as on 19th August 2019.
- Nursing officer: A candidate should have completed matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized university/board or obtained a certificate in general nursing & midwifery or should be registered as ‘A’ grade nurse & midwifery with a state nursing council or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
- Health educator: A degree in any discipline from a recognized university or a diploma in health education or minimum 5 years of experience in health education (preferably in rural areas) is required.
- Warden: Candidates should have completed a bachelor’s degree program from a recognized university or certificate/diploma in hotel management/housekeeping/material management/public relation/estate management or they should have four years’ experience as assistant warden or six years’ experience as housekeeper in a hostel of reputed institution/nursing college.
- Pharmacist: A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognized university/institution is required.
- Jr. Lab technician: Candidates should have done BMLT or B.Sc with chemistry or zoology or botany as subject from a recognized university with one-year certificate course in medical laboratory technician.
- CSSD assistant: Theatre assistant course with 4 years experience in CSSD/operation theatre or passed class 12th with science from a recognized board with one year experience in CSSD operation theatre and blood bank in any hospital.
- Technical assistant: Candidates should have done B.Sc in relevant discipline or passed class 12th with 2 years of diploma course in the concerned field.
How to apply
Candidates need to submit their applications in the prescribed format (available on the website) along with attested copies of certificates & testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photograph along with the application fee. Those who are working in a govt. /semi govt. /public sector undertaking/autonomous institutions/organizations have to submit their applications through a proper channel. It is important for them to fill their details correctly as if any stage it is found that the candidates have provided incorrect information, then their applications will be rejected summarily.
Candidates applying for the post reserved for economically weaker sections (EWSs) category must submit a valid income and asset certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authorities. Candidates need to send the completed form to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – III”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018.
General and OBC category candidates must pay Rs. 500/- as the application fee and those from SC/ST and EWS category need to pay Rs. 250/- for the same. Payment of the stated fee can only be made with the help of a demand draft drawn in favor of “the deputy director (admn) NEIGRIHMS” payable at Shillong. Candidates should remember that no refund will be given once the payment is made successfully.
The authority will prepare a merit list of the candidates based on the marks secured by them in the written exam. Shortlisted candidates might be called for the interview round after the written test. The candidates will be issued appointment letter after the successful verification of their documents.