National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL) has released the application form for the recruitment of LDC, MTS and Research officer in its different departments. Candidates interested in these posts can apply for the same from 8th July 2019. They must check their eligibility status i.e. whether they can apply for these posts or not before proceeding to the form. Selection will be done according to the candidate’s performance in the written test followed by the interview.
|Online registration of application||08-07-2019|
|Last date to apply||29-07-2019|
|Last date for sending the hardcopy of application with documents||08-08-2019|
|Last date for receipt of application from candidates residing in Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi SubDivision of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.||16-08-2019|
Candidates can apply for NCPUL recruitment 2019 only via online mode. To apply for the concerned posts, candidates have to visit the website of NCPUL i.e. www.urducouncil.nic.in. They need to register using their email id and phone number. Once the registration is completed, candidates are required to proceed towards application form filling. They will be asked to upload documents in a proper format and pay the required application fee. The details in the form should be filled correctly as no request for editing the information will be entertained by the authority. Incomplete application or those received without the prescribed documents will summarily be rejected. Candidates need to send the hardcopy of the application form with documents at the following address-
Latest Government Jobs Updates
|Department Name||Total Vacancies||More Details||Last Date|
|Indian Railway||1450||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Indian Army||375||Get Details||17-August-2019|
|Teaching Jobs||1250||Get Details||09-August-2019|
|Engineering Jobs||120||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Bank Jobs||630||Get Details||28-July-2019|
|Police Jobs||2200||Get Details||08-August-2019|
National Council for
Promotion of Urdu Language
Farogh-e-Urdu Bhawan, FC33/9, Institutional Area, Jasola,
New Delhi – 110025
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as the application fee for the recruitment. PWD category and female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee. Payment of the application fee has to be done through a demand draft drawn in favor of “Director, NCPUL, New Delhi” payable at New Delhi. The DD has to be submitted along with the hardcopy of the filled in the application form.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility conditions before applying for the recruitment-
- For research officer: The upper age of the candidates must not exceed 40 years as on 29th July 2019.
- For lower division clerk: The age of the candidates should fall between 18 years and 27 years as on 29th July 2019.
- For multitasking staff: Candidates must be at least 18 years old and not be more than 25 years old as on 29th July 2019.
- For research officer: Applicants should possess at least a second class master’s degree in the required discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University. They must have taken Urdu as an optional subject at degree level in the case of M.A and at high school/higher secondary level in the case of M.Sc Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in teaching/research or translation/editing/terminological work in Urdu and general administration.
- For LDC: Candidates should have done matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board. They should have a typing speed of 25 words per minute on a typewriter and 30 words per minute on a computer.
- For MTS: Applicants should have completed matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board. Preference will be given to those who have studied Urdu as a subject or have done a diploma/certificate course in Urdu from a recognized institution.
Mode of selection
Eligible applicants will be invited to appear for the written test. Those who secure the minimum cut-off score decided by the authority will have to appear for the interview round. The authority will prepare a final merit list of the candidates based on their marks and performance in the written test and interview. Selected candidates will be called for document verification where they’ll be issued an appointment letter after successful verification of their documents.