Indian Ports Association on the behalf of Major Ports invites applications for recruitment in
entry level Posts in Class I & II by Direct Recruitment. The online registration starts from 27 th February 2018 till the last date i.e. 30 th March 2018. The candidates are supposed to submit applications by online mode only. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment | Indian Ports Association Recruitment| Entry Level Posts by Direct Recruitment
Name of the Organization : Indian Ports Association (IPA).
Ministry of Shipping 2018 Post.
1. Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil) : 18 Posts.
2. Accounts Officer : 5 Posts.
3. Assistant Traffic Manager : 4 Posts.
4. Assistant Secretary : 3 Posts.
5. Assistant Estate Manager : 3 Posts.
6. Law Officer : 1 Post.
1. Vacancies in MnPT, Mumbai.
i. Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil) : (1ST & 2 OBC).
ii. Asst. Executive Engineer (Electrical ) : (1 SC, 1 ST & 1 OBC).
iii. Asst. Executive Engineer (Telecom/ Electronic s) : 1 UR.
iv. . Asst. Traffic Manager Gr.I : (3 UR, 1OB C).
v. Accounts Officer Gr. I : (1 SC, 1 ST & 2 UR).
vi. Asst. Secretary Gr.I : (1 SC & 1 UR).
vii. Law Officer Gr.I : 1 UR.
Latest Government Jobs Updates
|Department Name||Total Vacancies||More Details||Last Date|
|Indian Railway||1450||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Indian Army||375||Get Details||17-August-2019|
|Teaching Jobs||1250||Get Details||09-August-2019|
|Engineering Jobs||120||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Bank Jobs||630||Get Details||28-July-2019|
|Police Jobs||2200||Get Details||08-August-2019|
viii. Asst. Estate Manager Gr.I : (1ST, 1 OBC & 1 UR).
2. Vacancies in CoPT, Cochin.
i. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) : (3 UR, 2 OBC, 1 SC).
ii. Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) : 1UR.
iii. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) : 2UR.
iv. Assistant Secretary Gr. I : 1 UR.
Selection Process for Indian Ports Association Jobs.
1. The candidates are required to appear for an online test.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
3. The selection will be done on the basis of performance in online exam & Interview.
4. Then, the verification of the documents will take place.
Online Examination Structure.
1. The exam for the posts of Asstt. Executive Engineer (Civil), Asstt. Executive Engineer
(Mechanical/Electrical), Asstt. Executive Engineer (Telecom/ Electronics), Accounts
Officer Gr.I, Law Officer Gr.I, Asstt. Estate Manager Gr I and Asstt. Materials Manager
Gr.I includes questions related to Technical questions (120 Marks : 60 questions), Test
of Reasoning & General Awareness (30 Marks : 30 questions), Quantitative Aptitude
(25 Marks : 25 questions) & English Language (25 Marks : 25 questions).
2. The exam for the posts of Asstt. Traffic Manager Gr I & Asstt. Secretary Gr.I includes Reasoning questions,Test of quantitative aptitude, English Language, Test of General Awareness.
3. These tests will be for 50 marks consisting 50 questions.
1. The Upper Age limit for the Post is not more than 30 years
2. The date has to be reckoned as on 1 st February 2018.
3. The age relaxation for.
i. SC/ STs is 5 years.
ii. OBC is 3 years.
iii. Persons with disability is 10 years.
1. The application fee to apply for the Post is Rs. 500/-.
2. The SC / ST candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
1. The salary package for the Post is Rs.20, 600/-.
2. Total emoluments will be approx. Rs.55000/- pm plus HRA @ 30% of Basic Pay.
How to Apply for Ministry of Shipping Jobs 2018.
1. Visit the official website i.e. www.ipa.nic.in.
2. Check the details in the detailed notification.
3. Read the details carefully.
4. Register as per instructed.
5. Fill all the requirements & upload as asked.
6. Submit and the ID is registered.
7. Now, login to the just made ID with password.
8. Fill up all the details asked.
9. Deposit the application fee.
10. Apply online and stay updated.
11. Take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates for Ministry of Shipping Vacancies 2018.
1. The last date to apply for the Post is 30 th March 2018.
2. The online exam will take place in the month of April/ May 2018.
1. Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary
certificate(s) and produce the original certificate(s) for verification at the time of
interview and /or at the time of any stage of recruitment process as may be required by
2. No request for change of post/centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be