MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2017
The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) wants to recruit career oriented and high performing Indian nationals for filling 100 vacant positions of Assistant Engineer (Trans and Civil). Candidates, this is a great start to work in the government sector, so don’t miss the chance and apply for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2017. To get the detailed eligibility criteria candidates should read here below and get all the information properly.
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruiter Name: The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO)
Posts Name: Assistant Engineer (Trans and Civil)
Total Vacancies: 100 Vacancies
Last Date to apply online: 15th November 2017
MAHATRANSCO Vacancy Eligibility Information:
Job searchers should be passed Graduation in the relative discipline or having its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Job seekers having their age below 35 years as on 15th November 2017 can apply now.
- All those candidates from reserved category will get the upper age benefit as per the organization norms.
- For the General Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Applicants are required to pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking.
Selection of the job seekers will be done through the organized Written Test ad interview by the selection committee of the organization.
An organization has offered the salary as Rs. 19,110-46,320/- per month for the announced posts.
The process to Apply For MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants must follow the Official website of the MAHATRANSCO @ http://www.mahatransco.in to fill up the online application form correctly
- Then aspirants need to upload a recent passport size photograph along with other required documents scanned copies (If Any).
- In the last step, candidates required to submit the form online and also get a printed copy of it for future use.
- Start date to apply Online: 25th October 2017
- Last date to fill Online Application Form: 15th November 2017