Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society invites candidates for recruitment in the post of lab technician and counsellor for blood bank/ICTC/PPTCT/STI centre on a contractual basis. Candidates interested in these posts can apply for JSACS lab assistant and counsellor recruitment 2019 by filing the concerned application form. To select the candidates for the concerned posts, the authority will conduct a written exam followed by an interview. Final selection will be based on the merit rank obtained by the candidates in the said exam/interview, fulfillment of the eligibility requirement and additional experience, if any.
|Application form availability||03-07-2019|
|Last date to receive the application||24-07-2019|
|Written exam||Soon to be announced|
|Interview||Soon to be announced|
It is mandatory for the applicants to fulfill the given eligibility requirements for the concerned posts-
Age limit: A candidate must not be over 62 years old.
Latest Government Jobs Updates
|Department Name||Total Vacancies||More Details||Last Date|
|Indian Railway||1450||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Indian Army||375||Get Details||17-August-2019|
|Teaching Jobs||1250||Get Details||09-August-2019|
|Engineering Jobs||120||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Bank Jobs||630||Get Details||28-July-2019|
|Police Jobs||2200||Get Details||08-August-2019|
- Lab technician (blood bank): Candidates must possess a degree in medical laboratory technology (MLT) or diploma in medical laboratory technology (MLT) and should have completed class 12th before obtaining diploma or degree from a recognized university. The candidate should be registered with the concerned para-medical council. They should possess knowledge of computers. A minimum of 2 years of experience after degree and 3 years after diploma is required. They must hold a minimum of 6 months of experience in blood banking.
- Counsellor (blood bank): Candidates must be a post graduate in social work/ sociology/ psychology/ anthropology/ human development. They must hold a minimum of 2 years of post qualification experience.
- Lab technician (ICTC): A candidate must have done B.Sc in medical laboratory technology with a minimum of 1 year of experience or have done a diploma in medical laboratory technology with 2 years of relevant experience. The candidate must be registered with the concerned para-medical council.
- Counsellor (ICTC): Graduation or post graduation/a diploma in psychology/ social work/sociology/ anthropology/ human development/ nursing with relevant experience as applicable.
- Counsellor (STI): PG degree or a diploma in psychology/ social work/sociology/ anthropology/ human development/ nursing with one year of relevant experience in the health sector or have done graduation in the concerned discipline with 3 years of relevant experience in the health sector.
How to apply
Candidates can obtain the application form for the recruitment of lab assistant and counsellor in JSACS from its official website. Once the form is downloaded, applicants need to fill in their particulars in the same as per their official records. If the information given by the candidates is found to be incorrect at any stage of the recruitment, then such candidates will be disqualified and legal actions will be taken against them. Those who wish to apply for more than one post will have to submit separate application along with the stated application fee. Candidates need to send the completed application through registered/speed post only (with self-attested documents) at the following address-
The Project Director
Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society, Dept. of Health & Family
Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand, Sadar Hospital Campus, Purulia Road,
Ranchi – 834001
Applicants are required to pay Rs. 500/- through bank draft to be drawn in favor of “Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society” payable at Ranch. The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
Mode of selection
The selection of the candidate will be done completely on the basis of the fulfillment of eligibility criteria, relevant experience and merit list prepared after the written exam/interview. Candidates need to clear the minimum cutoff decided by the authority to qualify the written test. The authority will publish a merit list of the selected candidates on its official website. Selected candidates will have to undergo the document verification phase where their documents will be thoroughly verified.