Leading Firms are Looking for Professionals, Check Out the Latest Jobs to Apply. Register Now with Monster.com
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR is a lead centre of Indian Space Research Organisation
situated at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh. Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has facilities of Solid Propellant Production, a Rocket Motor Static Test Facility and Launch Complexes for
variety of rockets, rocket tracking through sophisticated radar and optical tracking systems and real time data acquisition and processing facilities and other support services including logistics. It has 54 bedded multi specialty hospital with dedicated Lab, Radiology Department, which is going to be upgraded, TMT, ECHO, Endoscopy, Telemedicine etc., requires dynamic and committed medical professional to support the medical requirement of ISRO employees and dependants stationed at SDSC SHAR. The last date for the interested candidates to apply is 23 rd March 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
ISRO Recruitment | Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR recruitment |Apply online for 25 Scientist and Engineer Vacancy
Name of the Organization : Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
SDSC 2018 Post.
1. Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ & Medical Officer ‘SC’ : 24 Posts.
2. Medical Officer ‘SD’ : 01 Post.
Vacancy Details for Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR Recruitment .
1. Candidates applying to the post of Medical Officer ‘SC’ / Medical Officer ‘SD’ are
expected to attend the general duties including shift/emergency duties.
2. Those registered with Medical Council of State may also apply, subject to production of
registration certificate with Medical Council of India at the time of joining, if they
1. Initial screening.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview. (Minimum required 60% marks).
Education Required for SDSC 2018.
1. The Post of Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Chemical Engineering, Quality Engg. &
Management, Thermal Engg., Machine Design, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Safety,
Structural Engg., M.Sc. Organic/ Analytical Chemistry) requires qualification of B.E/
B.Tech or equivalent qualification in Engineering in First class with an aggregate
minimum of 65% of marks.
2. One should have M.E/M.Tech or equivalent post graduate degree in Machine Design in
First class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks.
3. The Post of Medical Officer ‘SD’ (Ortopaedics) requires to have M.B.B.S + M.D/ DNB in
Orthopaedics recognized and registered with Medical Council of India (OR) M.B.B.S +
Diploma in Orthopedics (Two years duration) recognized and registered with Medical
Council of India with five years experience.
4. The Post of Medical Officer ‘SC’ (Ortopaedics) requires to have M.B.B.S + Diploma in
Orthopaedics (Two years duration) recognized and registered with Medical Council of
5. One should have minimum second class in MBBS/MD/Diploma with Compulsory
1. The age limit for the Post of Scientist/ Engineer is 18 years to 35 years.
2. There is no upper age limit for the Post of Medical Officer.
1. The salary package for the Post of Scientist/Engineer is Rs. 56, 000 to Rs. 1, 77, 500/-.
2. The Salary for the Post of Medical Officer is Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-.
How to Apply for ISRO Jobs 2018.
1. Visit official website i.e. www.sdsc.shar.gov.in.
2. Go to ‘Career’ option.
3. Click on ‘Online Application for Advertisement No.SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2018 Dated
12.02.2018 for the posts of Scientist/Engineer
4. Download the official notification.
5. Read all the details carefully.
6. The candidates are required to register themselves by uploading application online.
7. Save the registration number for future use.
8. The online application has to be attached by ‘No Objection Certificate’ to the following
address- ‘Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section, Satish Dhawan Space Centre
SHAR, Sriharikota- 524 124, SPSR Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh’
Important Dates for SDSC Vacancies 2018.
1. The online registration starts from 3 rd March 2018.
2. The last date to apply for the Post is 23 rd March 2018.
Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro Second Class Railway Fare by the shortest route from the address given in the on-line application to the place of interview or normal bus fare, whichever is less, on production of proof of journey such as the Railway Ticket Number/ PNR Number or Bus Ticket etc.