Independent Recruiting Office, Delhi Cantt., has announced a notification regarding the
Recruitment rally which will be conducted from 5 th April 2018 to 21 st April 2018. The venue for the Rally is Tau Devi Lal Stadium, Gurugram (Haryana). The enrollment will be into the Indian army from Delhi State, districts of Faridabad, Gurugram, Mewat & Palwal of Haryana state. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
Indian Army Recruitment | Army Recruitment Rally | Soldier Vacancy (Men only)
Name of the Organization : Independent Recruiting Office, Delhi Cantt.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 Post.
1. Soldier General Duty.
2. Soldier Technical.
3. Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition).
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant/Veterinary.
5. Soldier Clerk & Store Keeper Technical.
6. Soldier Tradesman (10TH Pass).
7. Soldier Tradesman (8TH Pass).
Recruitment Details for Army Recruitment Rally 2018.
1. The online registration is required to be applied on the website i.e.
2. The online registration will be from 13 th February to 27 th March 2018.
3. The Admit cards will be issued online after 28 th March 2018.
4. All the candidates are required to bring the admit card and application at the rally site.
5. Take a print out of the admit card after logging into the account.
6. The Recruitment Programme details such as date and time for reporting for screening
of documents, physical fitness test, physical measurement test will be mentioned in the
7. The Medical examination of the candidates will be carried out from 6 th April 2018 at
Latest Government Jobs Updates
|Department Name||Total Vacancies||More Details||Last Date|
|Indian Railway||1450||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Indian Army||375||Get Details||17-August-2019|
|Teaching Jobs||1250||Get Details||09-August-2019|
|Engineering Jobs||120||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Bank Jobs||630||Get Details||28-July-2019|
|Police Jobs||2200||Get Details||08-August-2019|
1. The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 21 years .
2. The Upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex-servicemen candidates as
per Government Rules.
1. Latest Passport sized photograph.
2. Domicile/ Resident certificate signed by SDM/Tehsildar which is verifiable on concerned
website of state government.
3. Caste certificate.
4. Sports certificate.
5. Caste affidavit.
6. Character certificate.
7. Ration card, Adhaar card & Voter card of self and Parent’s in Original.
8. In case of SOS/ SOEX/ SOEX/ SOWW/ SOW candidates, Relationship certificate signed by Chief Record Officer/ Senior Record Officer of respective Record Office with date of
birth. Joint Photographs of the candidate with his father will be produced and an
affidavit duly authenticated by Notary/Class-I Gazetted officer to be given by the parent
of the candidate duly stating that only one son will be taking bonus marks to get
enrolled in the Indian Army. Format of affidavit in Non Judicial Stamp Paper is attached
with the notification.
9. Original certificate true copy of NCC Certificate & sports certificate.
Education Certificates Requirement.
1. The Candidates who are domicile of Delhi State and Gurugram, Faridabad, Mewat and
Palwal districts of Haryana State, but have studied/have from other Districts/States
i. Bank passbook of self/parents with address duly mentioned.
ii. Land documents in the name of self / parents duly verified by SDM/ Tehsildar
iii. Electricity bill in the name of self/parents which are three years old.
iv. Passport of self/parents.
v. Gas connection of parents.
vi. Telephone/landline bills in name of parents.
1. The Affidavit printed with Admit card should be signed by candidates on Non-Judicial
stamp paper of Rs 10/- duly attested by Notary would be submitted by the candidates
during the Rally Documentation.
2. The photocopies will carry 10 sets of documents self attested by Class-I, Gazetted
officer of Govt of India.
How to Apply for Indian Army Rally Jobs 2018.
1. Visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Go to JCO/ OR Enrolment.
3. Select Rally Notifications.
4. Select the required post.
5. Read all the notification carefully.
6. The new users are required to register ID.
7. Login and Click on apply Online.
8. Fill all the details as instructed.
9. Submit the form.
10. Take a printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates for Indian Army Rally Vacancies 2018.
1. The starting date to apply for the Post is 13 th February 2018.
2. The last date to apply for the post is 27 th March 2018.
3. The date of issue of Admit cards is after 28 th March 2018.
4. The date of Medical examination is 6 th April 2018.
5. The date of Recruitment rally is 5 th April 2018 to 21 st April 2018.
6. The venue of the Recruitment Rally is TAU Devi Lal Stadium, Gurugram (Haryana).