Headquarters South Western Air Command, Indian Air Force has announced a notification for the recruitment of Group C Civilian vacancies in 2018. The eligible applications as Multiple tasking staff, Housekeeping staff, Mess staff, Laundryman, Cook, Carpenter, Painter, Vulcaniser and LDC Post. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
IAF Recruitment | Indian Air Force Recruitment | 54 Group C Civilian Vacancy
Name of the Organization : Headquarters South Western Air Command, Indian Air Force.
Indian Air Force 2018 Post.
1. Multiple tasking staff : 12 Posts.
2. Housekeeping staff : 8 Posts.
3. Mess staff :16 Posts.
4. Laundryman : 02 Posts.
5. Cook : 06 Posts.
6. Carpenter : 03 Posts.
7. Painter : 02 Posts.
8. Vulcaniser : 01 Post.
9. LDC Post : 04 Posts.
1. The applications are verified by checking age limits, minimum qualification.
2. The applicants will be called for written test.
3. The written test will consist of subjects like General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical
Aptitude, General English & General Awareness.
4. The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
5. After passing the written test the candidates will be short listed OF 1/10 for skill /
practical / physical test wherever applicable.
Education Required Air Force Civilian Posts 2018.
1. The Post of Multiple tasking staff requires to have passed 10 th standard from a
recognized board and should have 1 year experience as Lascar from an institute.
2. The Post of Housekeeping staff requires to have passed 10 th standard from a recognized
3. The Post of Mess staff requires to have passed 10 th standard from a recognized board
and 1 year experience as waiter for washer up from an institute.
4. The Post of Laundryman requires to have passed 10 th standard and 1 year experience as
5. The Post of Cook requires to have passed 10 th standard with Diploma in catering & 1
year experience in trade.
6. The Post of Carpenter requires to have passed 10 th standard & Industrial training
institute certificate in the trade of Carpenter.
7. The Post of Painter requires to have passed 10 th standard & Industrial training Institute
certificate in the trade of Painter.
8. The Post of Vulcaniser requires to have passed 10 th standard from a recognized board.
9. The Post of LDC Post requires to have passed 12 th standard. On should have a typing
speed of 30 words per minute in English or manual typewriter.
1. The age limit for the Civilian Posts is 18 years to 25 years.
2. The Age relaxation for.
i. OBC is 3 years.
ii. SC/ST is 5 years.
iii. PH, Widow & Divorced women is 10 years.
1. Multiple tasking staff : Rs.18, 000/-.
2. Housekeeping staff : Rs.18, 000/-.
3. Mess staff : Rs.18, 000/-.
4. Laundryman : Rs.18, 000/-.
5. Cook : Rs.19, 900/-.
6. Carpenter : Rs.19, 900/-.
7. Painter : Rs.19, 900/-.
8. Vulcaniser : Rs.18, 000/-.
9. LDC Post : Rs.19, 900/-.
1. SC/ST and disabled ex-servicemen candidates attending for interview/written
examination for reserve category is eligible for 2nd class rail fares.
2. Applications without details / copies of certificate etc will be rejected summarily and no
further correspondence will be entertained.
3. The date/time and place of exam will be intimated by post to eligible candidates. The
Organization will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Jobs 2018.
1. Visit the official website i.e. www.indianairforce.nic.in.
2. Go to the official notification of the Posts.
3. Read the details carefully.
4. Now, fill up the form according to the format & instructions given in the notification.
5. Attach the requirements as passport sized photograph and qualification certificate
copies, Domicile certificate, experience & caste certificate.
6. Make an envelope and super scribe the Name of the Post on it.
7. Send it to the address given in the official notification.
Important Dates for Indian Air Force Vacancies 2018.
The last date to apply for the Post is 9 th April 2018.