Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites candidates for appointment in various posts of DHBVN, UHBVN & HVPNL. Candidates can apply for the recruitment by filling the online form available from 10th July 2019. It is mandatory for them to satisfy the eligibility conditions laid down by the commission. Selection of the candidates will strictly be done according to the marks scored in the written examination conducted by HSSC along with their socio-economic conditions.
|Application submission date||10-07-2019|
|Final date to submit the form||25-07-2019|
|Last date to deposit the fee||29-07-2019|
|Written exam date||01-08-2019 to 18-08-2019|
|Result announcement||Soon to be announced|
Candidates can note down the exam scheme for HSSC recruitment 2019-
|Socio-economic criteria and experience||10|
90 marks of the written test are divided into 2 parts in which-
- 75% of the questions will be asked from general awareness, maths, reasoning, science, computer, Hindi, English, and relevant subject, if applicable.
- 25% of the questions will be asked from history, current affairs, geography, literature, civics, environment, culture etc of Haryana.
Latest Government Jobs Updates
|Department Name||Total Vacancies||More Details||Last Date|
|Indian Railway||1450||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Indian Army||375||Get Details||17-August-2019|
|Teaching Jobs||1250||Get Details||09-August-2019|
|Engineering Jobs||120||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Bank Jobs||630||Get Details||28-July-2019|
|Police Jobs||2200||Get Details||08-August-2019|
Given below are the necessary eligibility requirements for some of the posts under HSSC recruitment-
Age limit: Candidates must be at least 18 years old and not more than 42 years old. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Junior system engineer: B.E/B.Tech or MCA/M.Sc in IT/Comp. science/ ECE from a recognized institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates should have studied Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects in matriculation or higher.
- Assistant lineman (ALM): Candidates should have done ITI course in electrician/wireman trade or having 2 years of the concerned vocational course from any recognized institution with at least 60% aggregate marks (55% for SC candidates of Haryana).
- Assistant law officer (ALO): Applicants should have done LLB from a recognized university with 3 years of practice as an advocate. They must have studied Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects in matriculation or higher.
- Lower division clerk (LDC): Bachelor degree in commerce with a minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC candidates of Haryana domicile) from any university recognized by the government of Haryana. Applicants should have passed the state eligibility test in computer appreciation and application (SETC) conducted by HARTRON.
- Protection assistant: Candidate should have done matric with 2 years of ITI certificate course in electrician/instrumentation/electronics trade.
- Store assistant: Candidates should have done graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- Section officer account: Master’s degree in commerce with minimum 60% aggregate marks (55% marks for SC candidates of Haryana) or candidates have done graduation from a recognized university and hold a certificate in integrated professional competence course (IPCC) chartered accountant (intermediate) with 3 years of experience.
To apply for the recruitment, candidates need to fill the online form available on the official website of HSSC. No offline application form or its downloaded copy will be accepted by the commission. Candidates should provide their details in the form very carefully as incorrect information can lead to their disqualification. No request for change of any particular shall be entertained by the HSSC after submission of the application form. Candidates will have to upload their documents in the form and pay the fee as stated by the authority. Incomplete applications or those received without the application fee shall be rejected summarily. Only one application can be filled for a particular category.
Application fee to be paid for the given posts: Junior system engineer, ALO, DHBVN, ALO, HVPN, Section officer account, Jr. scale stenographer, Hindi translator, Junior accountant, Divisional/revenue accountant, ALO, UHBVNL-
- General category candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Females of Haryana from general category: Rs. 75/-
- Male candidates of Haryana from SC/BC/EWS category: Rs. 35/-
- Female candidates of Haryana from SC/BC/EWS category: Rs. 18/-
For the rest of the posts, the application fee to be paid by the candidates is as follows-
- General category candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Females of Haryana from general category: Rs. 50/-
- Male candidates of Haryana from SC/BC/EWS category: Rs. 25/-
- Female candidates of Haryana from SC/BC/EWS category: Rs. 13/-
Note: Candidates can deposit the stated fee through net banking or E-Challan in any branch of SBI, PNB, and IDBI bank available on the payment site.
E-admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the commission. Candidates need to take the printed copy of their call letter along with a photo id proof to the exam hall. Those who do not possess the same won’t be allowed to appear in the examination.
Given below is the distribution of vacancies under HSSC recruitment-
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN)
Junior System Manager (146), LDC (440), Assistant Lineman (183), Assistant Law Officer (03)
Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPN)
Assistant Law Officer (02), Protection Assistant (18), LDC (40), LDC Head Office (23), UDC (15), UDC Head Office (06), Hindi Translator (05), Junior Accountant (19), Store Assistant (08), Section Officer Account (06), Divisional Accountant (10), Pharmacist (04), Junior Stenographer (34), Steno Typist (25), Laboratory Technician (01), Junior Draftsman (76).
Uttar Haryana Bijili Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
Assistant Lineman (1307), Assistant Law Officer (03), LDC (495), UDC (58), Divisional/ Revenue Accountant (48), Junior Software Developer (02), and Junior Test Engineer (01).