Applications are invited for the post of inspector, election Kanungo and extension officer in different departments of HPPSC. The authority will conduct an examination to select the eligible candidates for the said posts. Candidates must apply for the recruitment examination and qualify the same to be appointed in class-III, non-gazetted posts in various departments of Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services. The application form for HPPSC grade-III examination can be filled from 2nd July 2019. Candidates need to check their eligibility status before applying for the exam as ineligible candidates won’t be allowed to appear in the written test.
|Application form submission||02-07-2019|
|Last date to submit the application||22-07-2019|
|Preliminary exam date||Soon to be announced|
|Result announcement||Soon to be announced|
|Main exam date||Soon to be announced|
Given below is the exam pattern (preliminary exam) of HPPSC grade-III recruitment examination 2019-
- Duration: 3 hours
- Language: English and Hindi
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Marking scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Total questions: 200 questions
Note: There will be 3 subjects in the main exam namely- English, Hindi and General knowledge. Candidates need minimum 40% aggregate marks in main to qualify the same and 35% marks in the individual subject.
Latest Government Jobs Updates
|Department Name||Total Vacancies||More Details||Last Date|
|Indian Railway||1450||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Indian Army||375||Get Details||17-August-2019|
|Teaching Jobs||1250||Get Details||09-August-2019|
|Engineering Jobs||120||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Bank Jobs||630||Get Details||28-July-2019|
|Police Jobs||2200||Get Details||08-August-2019|
Candidates must meet the following eligibility conditions for HPPSC Class-III, non-gazetted examination 2019-
- Nationality: Only Citizens of India are eligible for the recruitment.
- Age limit: A candidate must not be less than 18 years and not be more than 45 years as on 1st January 2019. Himachal Pradesh domiciled candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/WFF/PWD categories can claim 5 years of relaxation in the upper age.
- Minimum educational qualification: A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university is required. Candidates should be familiar with the customs, manners and dialect of HP.
Candidates can apply for the concerned posts only through online mode i.e. by visiting the website of HPPSC. Applications received via any other mode will be rejected by the authority. Candidates have to register themselves first before applying for the recruitment process. They will be asked to upload their scanned photograph, signature and then fill in their details in the form. Candidates can edit the details only till the form is not submitted. After the form is successfully submitted, no changes will be entertained by the authority. Candidates must pay the required application fee otherwise their applications will get rejected. This is also true for incomplete applications and those received past the deadline.
- General category: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/OBC-BPL of Himachal Pradesh & other states: Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Serviceman of HP: Exempted
- The application fee can be paid through E-Challan, debit card, credit card only.
The call letter for preliminary exam and main exam will be released separately. Candidates will get notified of the availability of admit card through an email or SMS on their registered mobile number. Applicants need to download their admit card from the website of HPPSC. They must bring the hall ticket along with a photo ID proof to the exam venue failing which they won’t be permitted to appear in the test.
To be appointed as an inspector/inspector (auditor), election Kanungo and extension officer, candidates need to qualify the preliminary and main exam conducted by the authority. The marks obtained in pre-exam will not be considered for making the final merit list for the main examination. Candidates have to score minimum 40% aggregate marks in the main exam and 35% marks in each subject to quality the same. Final selection of the candidates will be based on a number of factors such as- fulfillment of the eligibility criteria, marks obtained in the main exam and document verification among others.