BPSC CCE Preliminary exam 2019 | Application Form | Admit Card | Answer key
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the applications for combined competitive examination (CCE) for recruitment in various posts such as police vice-chancellor, municipal executive officer, and block Panchayati raj officer among others. Candidates aspiring for these posts can fill online form for BPSC CCE Preliminary exam 2019. Selection into the services is a three-phase process where candidates have to qualify the preliminary exam, main exam and interview to get shortlisted.
|Beginning of registration||10-07-2019|
|Last date to register for the exam||24-07-2019|
|Last date for payment of the exam fee||30-07-2019|
|Last date for online application||06-08-2019|
How to apply for BPSC CCE 2019
To apply for BPSC CCE pre-exam 2019, candidates have to register themselves online at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in using a working email id and mobile number. After the registration is completed, candidates will get a link to fill the application form. Different form has to be filled by the candidates for appearing in the main examination. For the main examination, candidates only need to choose one optional subject. The subject once selected cannot be changed later on. The details provided in the online form should be reviewed carefully as no correction will be permitted after its submission. Candidates should submit their application on time to avoid disappointment at the last minute.
Latest Government Jobs Updates
|Department Name||Total Vacancies||More Details||Last Date|
|Indian Railway||1450||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Indian Army||375||Get Details||17-August-2019|
|Teaching Jobs||1250||Get Details||09-August-2019|
|Engineering Jobs||120||Get Details||07-August-2019|
|Bank Jobs||630||Get Details||28-July-2019|
|Police Jobs||2200||Get Details||08-August-2019|
- General and other category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST and female candidates from Bihar: Rs. 150/-
- PWD candidates: Rs. 150/-
- The application fee can be paid online i.e. through E-Challan, credit card, debit card and net banking.
The exam pattern for BPSC CCE preliminary exam is as follows-
- Duration: 2 hours
- Total marks: 150
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Subject: General studies
Candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements for appearing in BPSC CCE preliminary examination-
Age: As on 1st August 2019
- Candidates must be at least 22 years old for the posts of- administrative officer, district master, assistant registrar, lower election officer, planning officer, district minority welfare officer, district public relation officer, and block Panchayat officer.
- The age of the candidates for Dy. Superintendent of police should be minimum 20 years.
- For the remaining posts, the age of the candidates must not be less than 21 years.
- The upper age of the male candidates is 37 years and 40 years for female candidates. ST and SC candidates can claim relaxation in age as per the rules.
Educational qualification: Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university.
Physical requirements: For Bihar police service, the minimum height of the male candidates should be 5 feet 5 inches and their chest should be 32cms (without expansion). Female candidates should be at least 5 feet 2 inches in height.
Different admit cards will be issued to the candidates for preliminary exam and main exam. Candidates can download the call letters from the website of BPSC. They need to carry a photocopy of the admit card along with a photo id proof to the exam venue. On failing to produce these documents, candidates won’t be allowed to take the exam.
A merit list of the candidates shortlisted for the main examination will be published on the website both category-wise and service selected. To qualify in the preliminary exam, general category candidates must bring 40% marks and 34% marks for SC/ST/PWD and female candidates. Candidates from EBC need 36.5% to qualify the BPSC CCE pre-exam. Final selection of the candidates will be done as per their performance in the main exam and interview.